Jan 28, 2013


boy oh boy

that was a hell of run ...50km in deep snow and f...... cold weather conditions. I´m glad that I finished that race without any further damage. Only 1,5km of the track was free of snow and the other 3,5km off the track  was covered with deep snow. After the first three rounds I realized that it makes no sense to finish that race in a good time…conditions are to bad. My target changed and  I just wanted to finish the run clean and tidy. Used the opportunity for mental training in that race. Stay  focused on the target and keep on fighting against that little voice in the head . And I think I earned lots of experience .

Race result

750 Runners total
Finished as#317…but as mentioned time doesn´t matter after round tree
Distance 50km  time5:26:17  Av.Hf  147   lost Kcal 3946


"Pushing your body past what you thought it was capable of is easy; the hard part is pushing yourself even further ... past what your mind wants to let you.  That’s what ultrarunning is all about; introducing you to a self you’ve never known.    – Rex Pace-


Next Race…………….Marburg UltraMarathon 2013 in March 50km (without snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment